Master in Hospitality Management
The Master in Hospitality Management at Atlantis University is a graduate degree program that will refine the professional and academic skills of its graduates, giving them a competitive edge to lead and excel in the demanding arena of hospitality management.
The program provides students with a wealth of advanced knowledge of the travel and tourism, hotel, entertainment, and event management industry, and expands their management skills and professional leadership abilities, promoting effective decision-making, team management skills, understanding of cultures and their impact in hospitality, and the necessary acumen expected in the hospitality management industry. Graduates of this program will go on to play a vital role in addressing the changes and challenges of the hospitality industry within the region, the state, the nation and the world.
Selecting a Concentration
Students enrolled in the Master of Hospitality Management program may have the possibility to combine the core courses of the program (27 semester credit hours) and the prescribed major courses of a specific concentration (9 semester credit hours), allowing the opportunity to opt for the following majors of concentration:
Luxury Hospitality and
Real Estate Management
The Master of Science in Hospitality Management at Atlantis University will refine the professional and academic skills of its graduates, giving them a competitive edge to lead and excel in the demanding arena of hospitality management.
The program provides students with a wealth of advanced knowledge of the travel and tourism, hotel, and entertainment industry. It expands their management skills and professional leadership abilities, promoting effective decision-making, team building skills, cultural consciousness and the acumen expected in the hospitality management industry.
- Our Masters in Hospitality Management is designed to develop students for leadership roles in the hospitality industry.
- It is designed to prepare students for upper level management and practical content unique to the industry of hospitality
- Our Master in Hospitality provides a wide range of aspirations whether corporate, boutique, startup or expansion, domestic or international careers.
What you’ll learn
Upon successful completion of all program and concentration requirements students will be able to:
- Apply managerial competencies, business strategies, international business concepts, marketing tools, and critical analysis.
- Understand Cultural differences and their effect in Hospitality and Tourism.
- Master competencies of management, marketing, finance, and information technology for the Hospitality Management field.
- Maneuver statistical data and economic models for performing hospitality business operations.
- Understand ethical and legal environment matters in the industry of Hospitality .
- Utilize analysis and decisionmaking techniques..