Our goal is to help students prepare for a career in management positions by shaping creative thinkers, strong communicators and the best negotiators.
- To equip students with the knowledge to evaluate the needs of an Information Technology infrastructure for an organization.
- To design, configure, and maintain a cloud infrastructure.
- To empower students to design, implement, and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component, or program to meet industry needs.
- To prepare students with the technical knowledge and critical-thinking skills needed for a career in information technology.
- Through a conceptual understanding, students are able to apply technological skills in hardware, networking, security, cloud computing, database, web development, IT project management and research to critically analyze and solve problems in unpredictable environments.