Official transcripts and any other documentation must be forwarded directly to the school by the granting institution.
1442 Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, Fl 33132
- Must be 18 years or older or have written permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- Complete in-person interview.
- Provide a copy of their high school diploma or GED or similar and translated document if they completed secondary education in another country. Documents from non-English speaking countries must be translated into English.
- Provide official transcript from other licensed or approved post secondary schools if seeking transfer credit. Documents must be translated into English.
- Evidence of English proficiency is required if a student’s primary language is not English. The applicant must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Please see the admissions department for more information.